Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer and allow the service provider to improve the way visitors interact with its website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the user's consent. There are different types of cookies, affected and not affected by the Law:
Cookies not affected:
- Technical: They are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not work properly.
- Customization or configuration: Allow the page to recognize the user's language, font size, etc.
- Security: Prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analytical: Allow to measure user activity and compile navigation statistics.
- Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
- Tracking: Store information about users to show personalized advertising.
Stratum Design reports that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. When you visit the tratum Design website, some cookies will not be set by us, but will be set by third parties. For example, if you click on a third party advertisement that appears on the website (i.e., that advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party may set cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not install cookies on your device. We therefore suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties to learn more about the cookies they set and how you can manage them.
LIST OF COOKIES
explains how you can manage cookies on your computer through the main browsers. For information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and/or mobile device, please consult your documentation or online help files.
- From the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'content settings' key in the privacy section
- The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies you currently have stored.
- From the tools menu, select 'options'.
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- From the drop down menu choose 'use custom settings for history'. This will display the cookie options and you can choose to enable or disable them by checking the appropriate box.
Internet Explorer 6+
- From the tools menu, select 'Internet Options'. - Click on the privacy tab.
- You will see a scrollable privacy setting slider that has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- From the settings menu, select the 'preferences' option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
All other browsers
If you would like information on how to manage cookies through other browsers, please refer to their documentation or online help files.
HOW TO DISABLE / ENABLE THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Third-party cookies are not set by us. We therefore suggest that you look at the websites of those third parties for information about the cookies they set and how you can manage them.